Mini Nerdy Derby event at American Science and Surplus

Adrian Volden

Aug 16, 2016, 1:19:26 PM8/16/16
to MakerFair MKE Planing group, Milwaukee MakerSpace, Maurine, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Hey All,

Maker Faire Milwaukee and the Milwaukee Makerspace (MMS) are going to have a Mini Nerdy Derby event at American Science and Surplus – Saturday August 20 11:00am to 3:00pm.

We will be taking the small track and all the fixing to make it a Great event!

The only thing that could make it even better is your help.

Why should you volunteer at the Nerdy Derby activity or Maker Faire Milwaukee information Table?
·         Having a great group of people at the Nerdy Derby allow us to develop and hone a “race” system, so that we can run competitions;
·         It is rewarding to be part of an activity that makes kids and adults work together and smile;

Maker Faire Milwaukee invites you to Volunteer for Nerdy Derby Outreach @ American science.

Please visit http://makerfairemke.ivolunteer.com/nerdyderbyoutreach_americanscience to sign up.

If you have any questions after visiting the sign-up link, please contact Adrian Volden at adr...@makerfairemilwaukee.com.

link about the event