Gem, mineral and fossil show - The Attachment didn’t seem to go through

integritylawnlandscaping

Apr 17, 2017, 3:50:03 PM4/17/17
to milwaukeemakerspace

The Attachment didn’t seem to go through;

Wisconsin Geological Society

2017

Gem, mineral and fossil show

Saturday & Sunday May 20th & 21st

(The weekend after Mother’s Day)

10am – 5pm both days

Children’s activities!

Exhibits!

Dealer and club sales!

Free parking!

Fossil, minerals, lapidary, jeweler

Admission $3    2 for $5      Children free

Indoors in the Muellner Building

Hart Park Wauwatosa WI

Enter at 72nd & State St.

WisGeologicalSociety.com

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land and possibly outer space!? P.S Banners DON’T rock!

Kathy Hughett

Apr 17, 2017, 4:17:50 PM4/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rik. This is an event that Jon and I always used to go to but in recent years kind of got out of the habit of going. I'll put this on our calendar.

--

---

Integrity Lawn Care

Apr 17, 2017, 5:59:14 PM4/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Let me know what day you are going. You and Jon know way more about that stuff than I do.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 2:50 PM, integritylawnlandscaping <integritylaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

---