looking for "Tube type" amplifiers, organs, stereos, etc

Richard Bowman

Nov 15, 2017, 11:21:03 AM11/15/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello,
I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the direction od some older equipment that contains vacuum tubes. Vintage electric organs, old radios, oscilloscopes, console stereos, and many other old electronics contain the tubes I am looking for. If anyone has ideas on where to find some tube based equipment, please let me know.

Brant

Nov 15, 2017, 12:54:19 PM11/15/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have several vacuum tubes.  Do you know which models you're looking for?  Here's what I have:

Super Silvertone607g
Super Silvertone6j5g
Super Silvertone25L6G
Super Silvertone25z6g
Super Silvertone6U5/6g5
Grosley14a7/h7b
Grosley14b6/17a
Grosley50a5/d7w
Raytheon80
Raytheongb06/gtb
Raytheon12sk7/gt
Raytheon6v6gta
Philco6ax5/gt
Philco6sn7/gtb/85b
Philco6f6
Raytheon35z5/gt
Raytheon50L6/gt
CC50L6/gt
CC12SQ7/GT
CC35z5/gt
CCunknown
CC12SA7/GT
Arvin1B3GT
ZENITH50L6/gt
NATIONAL UNION12SQ7/GT
ADMIRAL6AX4/GT
EMERSON6AX4/GT
FOMOCO6V6/GT
KEN-RAD6SQ7
CUNNINGHAM6Q7/GT
HYTRON77/A8M
SYLVANIA7C5
SYLVANIA7N7
SYLVANIA12sk7/gt
SYLVANIA7Z4
SYLVANIA1407
SYLVANIA6K8G
SYLVANIA5U4GB/L5A
SYLVANIA5Y4G/E5
RCA35Y4/D5B
RCAG575
RCA6sn7/gtb/85b
RCA12SA7/GT
RCA50L6/gt
RCA12SQ7/GT
RCA6K8G
RCA12sk7/gt
RCA41
RCAunknown

Andy Amrhein

Nov 15, 2017, 11:20:19 PM11/15/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I literally have hundreds of vacuum tubes, some in original boxes. What do you need?

--

---