Screen Printing Classes / Sign-offs

hal

Jun 11, 2017, 4:45:22 PM6/11/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello all!
So, Summer is upon us, my schedule has opened up, and I'm ready to get more people trained on our humble screen printing press.
Idealy, some time in the afternoon, Mon-Friday, Next week, (the week of june 19th-23rd) would be best. That way, we can decide on the best time and day when the most people are available,
and I can promote to some friends outside of Maker space.
What date would work best for those interested in learning?
Also, If anyone has a maker space design they would like to print, we can do that, otherwise, I will be making my own simple maker space design.
Also, If there are enough people interested in the design/software side of things, I can go over that as well.

The class should run about 2 to 2.5 hours.

Thanks!

Ellen Fulton

Jun 11, 2017, 4:52:29 PM6/11/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
In! I can do most weekday afternoons.

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

kathy.hughett

Jun 11, 2017, 6:57:24 PM6/11/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hal,
Thank you for making this training available.
Since most members would not expect to look for a training class on the Public Board, you might want to cross post this to the Members-Only board. Is the general public invited? If not, going forward you might want to only post training sessions on the Members-Only board.

Kathy Hughett

Steve Gutschow

Jun 11, 2017, 11:41:09 PM6/11/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm very interested. I'm available every Friday. Otherwise I could do  another weekday as long as I can get out by 2:00pm or any weekend. Would also love to learn the design/software side of things.
Thanks Hal,
 Steve Gutschow

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2017, at 3:45 PM, hal <h...@workethicrecords.com> wrote:

nkresse

Jun 12, 2017, 12:16:48 PM6/12/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Hal,

I’m available most afternoons next week. I’d prefer later rather than earlier, but I should be able to make just about anything work.

Thanks, Nate

hal

Jun 12, 2017, 12:25:22 PM6/12/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hey Kathy,
Yes, there are a lot of people in the Milwaukee DIY music community where I'm hooked in that have shown interest in our printing offerings.
Thanks for the heads up on the cross post though, I'll do that now.

hal

Jun 12, 2017, 12:27:06 PM6/12/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'll go ahead and call it thursday the 22nd at 6pm, if that works for everyone.

kendram...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 9:14:19 AM6/13/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Put on the list for Thursday too! Let us Know if there is anything we should bring.

hal

Jun 22, 2017, 7:01:05 PM6/22/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
This is starting in 15 min!