Scrap for forging area

Bob Trocke

Dec 27, 2016, 9:12:00 PM12/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Someone brought in bearings and chainsaw blades a while ago intended for forging but they ended up in the recycling. I saved them but am now in need of space. Does anyone in the forging area want to take possession or should I scrap it?

Bob
IMG_20161227_190741392.jpg

Bob Trocke

Dec 27, 2016, 9:12:40 PM12/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Someone brought in bearings and chainsaw blades a while ago intended for forging but they ended up in the recycling. I saved them but am now in need of space.

Does anyone in the forging area want to take possession or should I recycle them?

Bob
IMG_20161227_190741392.jpg

Marc Ownley

Dec 28, 2016, 1:59:22 PM12/28/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
ILL TAKE EM.
You can put them on my green wooden cart in my cubby along the bottom row of the west wall in the east room please.
Thanks,,,,,
Marc Ownley

--

---

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Dec 28, 2016, 2:33:20 PM12/28/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I brought that material in a while ago and was afraid that it was all tossed.  I have more chainsaw blades and some other metal (Jack hammer bits etc.)

Bill**2

Bob Trocke

Dec 28, 2016, 2:44:40 PM12/28/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
The box is on top of the metal recycling and I'm not sure when I'll be back.

If anyone at the space sees this, can you grab it and set it aside it or put it in Marc's storage? (green wooden cart in his cubby along the bottom row of the west wall in the east room)

Thanks

--

---