appropriate donation?

rocky53204 .

Jan 13, 2018, 12:25:06 PM1/13/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Cleaning the basement and have various items to take to the thrift store as a donation.

However, I'm wondering if they are appropriate donations to the space?

Sports items include ice skates, roller blades, swim fins, tennis items, etc.

Since Carols knee replacement we see these items having limited utility for us.

Should I drop these off by the hack racks or take them to the thrift store?

Dan Jonke

Jan 13, 2018, 12:47:31 PM1/13/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Rocky,

My usual tactic for items like this is to post about them on the message board (like you just did) asking if anybody wants them. I bring claimed items to MMS on my next visit, and if nobody responds within a week I take the leftovers to goodwill.

-Dan
--

---

rocky53204 .

Jan 13, 2018, 4:16:39 PM1/13/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the advice. Will see if there is any response.

---

Steve Pilon

Jan 14, 2018, 4:00:26 AM1/14/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
If the swim fins would fit a size 9.5 adult males foot I'd take those! Just put them by vault 2. Thanks Steve!

Harvey Matyas

Jan 14, 2018, 1:52:08 PM1/14/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Rocky

If no one want the roller blades, I would be interested in them for the bearings.

Harvey

rocky53204 .

Jan 14, 2018, 5:58:34 PM1/14/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Lots of skates, lots of bearings... where should I leave them?

rocky53204 .

Jan 14, 2018, 5:59:40 PM1/14/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Several sizes... will leave them for you to pick what you want.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 3:00 AM, Steve Pilon <spi...@gmail.com> wrote:
If the swim fins would fit a size 9.5 adult males foot I'd take those! Just put them by vault 2. Thanks Steve!

Harvey Matyas

Jan 16, 2018, 2:57:26 AM1/16/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Rocky

I just got back from Oklahoma!  (Not as great as it sounds).
You could place it on my pallet or place it in the CNC room on the desk in the corner and I'' pick it up on Tuesday night or Wednesday evening or whenever you drop them off.

Thank you,

Harvey

rocky53204 .

Jan 17, 2018, 11:26:20 PM1/17/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
All items were taken to the space today.

Harvey Matyas

Jan 18, 2018, 9:33:02 AM1/18/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thank you

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "milwaukeemakerspace" group.