Attn 3D printing people

the_digital_dentist

Apr 19, 2018, 8:10:07 AM4/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
The new Prusa I3 Mk3 from the Hack-a-Day contest has arrived.  Here's a little pr0n to get your juices flowing:

Don't worry, that busted top-left bracket is being printed as I type this.

the_digital_dentist

Apr 19, 2018, 8:27:54 AM4/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
It looks like the left side Z axis motor mount is broken, too.  Also printing now.

Pete Prodoehl

Apr 19, 2018, 9:58:59 AM4/19/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The fact that you’re 3D printing parts to fix a brand new 3D printer seems worthy of a blog post!

Pete

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Apr 19, 2018, 11:59:29 AM4/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Good idea.  I'll take a few pictures and get to work on it.

Mathew Melk (BOD At-Large)

Apr 19, 2018, 1:19:52 PM4/19/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
How long is left on the prints?