My apology to Bradford and the membership

Richard Bowman

Sep 18, 2017, 12:13:39 PM9/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would like to apologize to Bradford for my lashing out at him on the boards. I attacked him publicly and should apologize similarly. To the membership; I am taking personal respectability for what happened between us, and I have approached him privately to personally apologize and lay my personal issue to rest. I would also like to apologize to the membership who for 4 years have had to put up with my abrasive and sometimes corrosive comments on the boards (and other things). I want you all to know that I am working on not doing that anymore. This makerspace is my haven to create, collaborate, learn, teach, and generally enjoy my life. I have been an ass in many ways, and I am changing my approach to my issues. I want to be a positive contribute to the people and place that is so positive for me. Thank you all for your time and patience.

Richard Bowman

Adrian Volden

Sep 18, 2017, 12:35:30 PM9/18/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Richard,

Thank you!

--

---

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00

integritylawnlandscaping

Sep 18, 2017, 2:58:40 PM9/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace

Very big of you brother! We all have off days (seasons…years). You are one in 1,000 ever to apologize for it!

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land and possibly outer space!? P.S Banners DON’T rock!

Steve Pilon

Sep 18, 2017, 4:13:30 PM9/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Absolutely, I totally agree with you Rik, good on you Rick B.

Tom Klein

Sep 18, 2017, 11:15:26 PM9/18/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
rick, good job