Wanting to get involved

benswo...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 12:12:00 AM2/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am a maker in the milwaukee area..
I have a full woodworking shop. The title says it all. Looking to get involved and meet some people.

rocky53204 .

Feb 21, 2018, 11:20:18 AM2/21/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Consider coming to a Tuesday meet at 7 pm for details... new talent always welcome.

--

---

james4875

Feb 21, 2018, 1:26:43 PM2/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Tuesday meetings are the easiest and best way to get involved here.

If you can't make those for some reason, posting on here and asking for a tour that fits into your schedule works also.

benswo...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 12:08:01 AM2/22/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks for that info.

David Brill

Feb 22, 2018, 7:05:51 AM2/22/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
i could walk you thru on friday morning, 830-1030 meaning i wont know until 830 that morning. if you want to do that email me your number
Dave

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:08 PM, <benswo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for that info.

David Brill

benswo...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 10:28:53 PM2/24/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks my email is benswo...@gmail.com

If you want to see my work im on instagram
@bensworkbench

I cant wait to see what the shop looks like
Mine is tiny . But i do have a 75 watt epilog and a full woodshop.