wiki account

rocky_53204

Sep 29, 2016, 7:03:14 PM9/29/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am trying to put my name in for a CNC router class scheduled for October 3rd.

The instructions as given...

Next Class

  • Please note that if no one is signed up for the class that month it will not be held
  • How to sign up:
    • 1. Ask for a wiki account(Pro Tip: post to the Milwaukee Makerspace message board)
    • 2. Sign in in the upper right hand corner
    • 3. Click on the edit button in this area below
    • 4. Add your name
    • 5. Click Save
    • 6. Show up for the class

Monday, October 3rd, 7PM

  • Put your name here
I am not at all sure if this is the 'message board' referred to. Kindly steer me in the proper direction to get a wiki account so I can register for the class.