I won't be able to train anyone for 3D printing for a week or two

the_digital_dentist

Jan 12, 2018, 5:37:37 PM1/12/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I had surgery on my foot this morning and will be sitting home with my foot up and wearing a boot when it isn't up for the better part of the next two weeks.  If you want printer training, please review the materials on the wiki and seek assistance of one of the other area champs.

I expect to spend a lot of the two weeks learning Fusion360....

rocky53204 .

Jan 12, 2018, 6:21:07 PM1/12/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--

---

the_digital_dentist

Jan 12, 2018, 6:43:45 PM1/12/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks.  Having only minimal discomfort...

Jim Rawson

Jan 12, 2018, 7:43:53 PM1/12/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Would you say 2-3 on Wong - Baker?

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 5:43 PM, the_digital_dentist <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.  Having only minimal discomfort...

the_digital_dentist

Jan 12, 2018, 8:02:55 PM1/12/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
1-2

Kathryn Hughett

Jan 13, 2018, 1:06:54 PM1/13/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Was this a planned surgery?  I hope that you heal fast and fully.

the_digital_dentist

Jan 13, 2018, 6:03:48 PM1/13/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks, yes, planned for months.  I'll be having the other foot cut in March.