Goblin King Masquerade, New Year's Eve, 42 Lounge

Kathryn H.

Dec 16, 2017, 9:00:56 PM12/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
For those of you into cosplay and the movie Labyrinth here is an event that you may want to attend.
42 Lounge, 326 E Mason St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Tickets

Dress code specifics. So, to clarify: Formal Dress means that tuxedos isn't required, but the event is still formal enough for one to be appropriate. Acceptable items include tuxedos or formal dark suit and tie or a long evening dress, dressy suit or formal cocktail-length dress. Of course, Cosplay is ALWAYS appropriate. Just know that if you try to come in wearing jeans, you better be in spot-on Sarah cosplay! EVERYONE is subject to the dress code, regardless of whether they are VIP or General Admission.

As far as General Admission goes, we will be opening the doors to the public at 10pm, with a $10 cover charge at the door. General Admission will only grant you admittance to the space and a champagne toast at midnight.

I don't know if Steampunk is acceptable but here is a website that has costume ideas.

But what to wear to the Goblin King's Ball?

http://www.aradani.com/2016/06/wear-goblin-kings-ball/