Free 12" Subs/Amps and 44" LCD tv for projects

16 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

mattsb...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 11:00:3720.11.2017
alıcı milwaukeemakerspace
Hello,

I am looking to get rid of the following items. I have had no luck trying to sell them on craigslist,etc.. so I figured I'd see if anyone at makerspace could make use of them.
They are kind of just in the way at my house.

I have 2 Orion XTR 12" subs (~1200W rms) in an enclosure, two crunch320 amplifiers (320W x2 rms), and one 44" LCD TV(sound does not work)

The subs work very well, great for irritating your neighbors. I ran each sub off a single amp (in bridged mode). One of the amps had given me thermal trip issues in the past.
These are 4 ohm subs, and the amps are 12v input (all car stereo stuff).
The TV would work fine as a monitor, or in a setup where the sound is routed elsewhere (the audio IC in the TV is past repair).

Any takers?

thanks,
Matt

Pete Prodoehl

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 11:17:5320.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

the TV with no sound would work great for digital signage.

If we don't get the old TVs we have at the space working for MMPIS2,
maybe the one you have could work.

Pete

Bob Trocke

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 12:21:1120.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt, I know John needs an amp for disco dalek and the speakers would go great with that as well.  Any of those parts that don't go into the dalek, I'd be interested in.

Thanks,
Bob

--

---

mattsb...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 14:08:2820.11.2017
alıcı milwaukeemakerspace
Great, I'm glad they'll be put to use.

I'm located in the Tosa/Milwaukee area right by Hawley Rd & Vliet St.

Would someone want to come pick them up? I'm home most nights (actually working from home today as well).
Otherwise I could drop them off at the makerspace (whenever I happen to be in the area and remember to load the stuff in my car).

-Matt

Pete Prodoehl

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 15:02:4820.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matt,

Sounds like you're on the way home for me tonight. (I live just north of Tosa in Milwaukee.)

I could stop by and grab the things and get them to the space tomorrow.

Let me know!

Pete

mattsb...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 15:25:2520.11.2017
alıcı milwaukeemakerspace
Sounds Great Pete

Did you get my private message through google groups? (I haven't used groups before)
I sent you my address/cell phone info, but I can't seem to find any record of the message actually being sent to you.
Anytime this evening should work for me.

Pete Prodoehl

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 15:56:4420.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Yup, I'll be there!

Pete

Kathy Hughett

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 20:20:4520.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Nothing like putting free 12 inch subs in a title to get people's attention.

--

---

Thank you.

Kathryn Hughett

Milwaukee Makerspace Operations Director

Elroy Pearson

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 21:02:5120.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I thought someone was giving away bread with meat and cheese between. I totally would have been there for that. :-)

Elroy

Thank you.

Kathryn Hughett

Milwaukee Makerspace Operations Director

Matt Brunelle

okunmadı,
20 Kas 2017 22:25:5120.11.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
haha, I didn't even realize that. No wonder the responses were so quick!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Elroy Pearson <elroy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I thought someone was giving away bread with meat and cheese between. I totally would have been there for that. :-)

Elroy
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "milwaukeemakerspace" group.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti