What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2017-07-17 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 17, 2017, 9:55:04 AM7/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 17, 2017, 1:58:38 PM7/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I've been building lots of devices for an exhibit titled "NoiseMaster
3000" that will be at Maker Faire Milwaukee.

Here's some recent work:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoBAOiBjV_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWpX_OfB4kc/

I've been combining 3D printing with wood working a lot lately, none of
this is amazing quality craftsmanship, but it's been fun combining
building thing really fast using scrap wood with designing things (fast
if possible) that are 3D printed and are an exact fit to the components
and hardware I have on hand.

Pete

rocky53204 .

Jul 17, 2017, 11:25:05 PM7/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Working on the top section of the 'cannon' dalek...

101_1119.JPG

Royce Pipkins

Jul 17, 2017, 11:44:57 PM7/17/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I've been getting into the ESP32 and the ESP- IDF SDK for the chip.    Neat stuff. Two cores, 160MHz. FreeRTOS underpinnings with tasks, queues, mutexes, etc. Tonight I got an SD card to run  in five line mode. (Not SPI)

---

rocky53204 .