Fwd: Madison Maker Faire Call for Makers

Keith McMillan (President)

Jan 13, 2017, 9:02:03 AM1/13/17
to milwaukeemakerspace

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sabin, Heather <HSa...@cityofmadison.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:25 PM
Subject: Madison Maker Faire Call for Makers

http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20170103/7c/05/63/63/13eff7e4c754b17549135824_1280x224.jpg

Call for Makers!

Madison’s second Mini Maker Faire will be Saturday, May 13, 2017 at Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center! This family friendly event showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience.

We’re looking for makers like you to exhibit at the event. There is no cost for individuals to demonstrate at the Faire. If you have creations you want to sell to the public, there is a $100 fee to participate.

http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/images/spacer.gif

Are you involved in...?

• Robotics
• Textile Arts and Crafts
• Homegrown Drones
• Bicycles
• Arduino Projects
• Unusual Tools or Machines
• Space Projects
• Interactive or Large-Scale Art Projects
• 3D Printers
• E-Textiles
• Rockets and RC Toys
• Sustainability & Green Tech
• Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
• Electronics
• Electric Vehicles
• Science, Biology/Biotech, and Chemistry Projects
• Puppets, Kites, and Other Whimsical Creations
• Music Performances and Participation

Please complete your entry HERE to tell us about yourself and your project. We request exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.

Notifications of acceptance are on a rolling basis. Participation is not guaranteed.

Registrations via the Call for Makers will be accepted through March 31, 2017.

To sign up for email updates about Maker Faire, go to madison.makerfaire.com

http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20170103/6a/98/8b/c0/99d1e29824c2b3a441c35891_1248x232.jpg

MONONA TERRACE One John Nolen Dr., Madison, WI 53703 • PH: 608.261.4000 • TTY: 771 or 800.947.3529