thumbdrive

Karen Pauli

Sep 18, 2017, 8:43:30 PM9/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am missing a thumbdrive that I left in the office computer about three days ago.  I was working on that computer late at night.  I took a break for a while, and when I came back the computer was showing some kind of error message and I could not get into the computer to "safely eject" my thumb drive.  I went home and when I came back the next day. the computer was working fine again but my thumbdrive was no longer in the computer and it was not in the right desk drawer where lost thumdrives are usually put.  It's all red with a retractable plug.

Karen Pauli

Sep 18, 2017, 10:37:58 PM9/18/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Found it.