Floor Jack and cherry picker

Richard Bowman

Sep 19, 2017, 12:10:17 PM9/19/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Do we still have a full sized floor jack and a cherry picker at the space? If so, who do they belong to?

Tom Gralewicz

Sep 19, 2017, 12:37:58 PM9/19/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I think the cherry picker (engine hoist) is gone, but I'm sure a member or two has one they could loan you.

There were a few small trolly jacks (pump handle car jacks) on the pallet rack in the casting area, but nothing really big or heavy.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

rocky53204 .

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Sep 20, 2017, 8:40:52 PM9/20/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
On a different subject; does your anodizing process use Sodium Hydroxide? If not, I'll have to pick up some pure Lye.

 I've been looking for a way to clean the aluminum off of the two aluminum fouled steel/diamond grinding wheels, and Sodium Hydroxide is supposed to eat the aluminum without eating the steel.

BTW I changed the switch on the grinder so it's back in action.  Did you get the thin cutoff wheels from the taller red toolbox?  I was going to change the cutoff wheel, but could not locate a fresh one.

Bill**2