Wood Shop Mess

Kathryn H.

Nov 11, 2015, 7:30:31 PM11/11/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
I haven't been in the wood shop a while and happened to walk in there today to put away a piece of random wood floating around the meeting room. I was wondering what this mess is all about. Was this part of the donation from Milwaukee Steel Rule Dies? Wolfgang is planning to build some shelves for stacking the wood in the corner with space for long and tall pieces and shelves for shorter pieces. I hope that's okay with everyone.
20151111_180333.jpg
20151111_180352.jpg

Falcon Strickland

Nov 11, 2015, 7:33:29 PM11/11/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

So far as I know it was a donation. I've been using it a lot.

--

---

Dan Jonke

Nov 11, 2015, 7:44:37 PM11/11/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
That is my understanding as well. Please use as much as you want for a space improvement project, or personal project for that matter.

Now a friendly reminder from an exasperated board member:

Look at Kathy’s second picture, a blank Parking Permit is by definition an INVALID permit. You have to put at least these 3 pieces of information on there for it to be valid:

1. Your Name
2. The Date Created
3. Contact information for yourself (Email or Phone)

I’m happy that we got a bunch of high quality plywood for free. Just please be considerate of the other members who need to use the shop. If there was a properly filled out permit (Parking, or more correctly Up-for-grabs in this case) this email would’ve been unnecessary.

-Dan

Operations Director

Nov 24, 2015, 12:23:01 AM11/24/15
to Milwaukee MakerSpace

Or even the yellow donation form would have helped.

DL Swanson
Operation Director, Milwaukee Makerspace.
facil...@milwaukeemakerspace.org