Developing a Sign for Butterfly Park

Muskego Way BNCP

Dec 15, 2017, 11:09:23 AM12/15/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Here at MCC (Milwaukee Christian Center), we aim to work with residents as a hub providing resources to assist them in building their neighborhood.
Our current project involves developing a sign (wood sign) to stand for the area of Butterfly Park, which is still in its expressive infancy. We will be drawing up ideas from middle-school children in the area and then selecting a few participants and ideas and having them incorporated into the signs final design.

Butterfly Park lays on the triangular plot of land stretching out into the intersection of 13th and Forest Home, 1300 W. Forest Home.

If you or someone you know is interested in this project and they have past experience, please contact:

Jeremy Miller

Muskego Way BNCP

Dec 18, 2017, 4:35:51 PM12/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace

For the sake of clarity, we are aiming to have a sign similar, if not a tad smaller, in size as an MKE city park sign.
We are hoping to get some feasible design ideas from kids at local schools regarding what's put on it.