Saturday Morning road trip - Table saws and electronics rummage sale

Tom Gralewicz

May 22, 2015, 8:36:16 PM5/22/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
What:  Road trip to look at some cabinet saws in Oak Creek and visit the Rummage sale previosly posted.

When:  Meet at the space Saturday (tomorrow) morning around 10am - unless there is great interest in another time.

If we get enough people to take 2 cars one can come back after looking at the saws, or meet us at the rummage sale.

Huge electronics sale (and household stuff) This Friday, Sat, Sunday and Memorial day.

8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day. 4 buildings full !

9209 W County Road K (Hwy K) near 7- Mile Fair.
1 MILE WEST OF 76th St or 4.2 miles west of I-94 Exit 329 (Hwy K)

Tools, power tools, electronic devices parts and test equipment of all kinds.
Pneumatics lithium electric vehicle batteries, brand new wire on spools.
You have to see to believe.

also 1981 El Camino converted to electric with lithium batteries, charger, and a lot of accessories for sale.

contact Tom Leitschuh at 414-322-1255 for more information or directions.
Poor health forces sale of property and all contents.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/gms/5032062748.html

Tom's business...
TDL Electronics
http://www.tdlelectronics.com/index.shtml

and that El Camino featured in Wired...
http://www.wired.com/2009/09/electro-camino/

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Dan Jonke

May 22, 2015, 10:32:00 PM5/22/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

-Dan

On 2015-05-22 19:36, Tom Gralewicz wrote:
> What:  Road trip to look at some cabinet saws in Oak Creek and visit
> the Rummage sale previosly posted.
>
> When:  Meet at the space Saturday (tomorrow) morning around 10am -
> unless there is great interest in another time.
>
> If we get enough people to take 2 cars one can come back after looking
> at the saws, or meet us at the rummage sale.
>
> HUGE ELECTRONICS SALE (AND HOUSEHOLD STUFF) THIS FRIDAY, SAT, SUNDAY
> AND MEMORIAL DAY.
>
> 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day. 4 buildings full !
>
> 9209 W County Road K (Hwy K) near 7- Mile Fair.
> 1 MILE WEST OF 76th St or 4.2 miles west of I-94 Exit 329 (Hwy K)
>
> Tools, power tools, electronic devices parts and test equipment of all
> kinds.
> Pneumatics lithium electric vehicle batteries, brand new wire on
> spools.
> You have to see to believe.
>
> also 1981 El Camino converted to electric with lithium batteries,
> charger, and a lot of accessories for sale.
>
> contact Tom Leitschuh at 414-322-1255 [1] for more information or
> directions.
> Poor health forces sale of property and all contents.
>
> http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/gms/5032062748.html [2]
>
> Tom's business...
> TDL Electronics
> http://www.tdlelectronics.com/index.shtml [3]
>
> and that El Camino featured in Wired...
> http://www.wired.com/2009/09/electro-camino/ [4]
>
> Tom Gralewicz
> Chronic Maker
> (414) 380-1716
> milwaukeemakerspace.org [5]
>
> --
>
> ---
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] tel:414-322-1255
> [2] http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/gms/5032062748.html
> [3] http://www.tdlelectronics.com/index.shtml
> [4] http://www.wired.com/2009/09/electro-camino/
> [5] http://milwaukeemakerspace.org
> [6] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Joe Rodriguez

May 23, 2015, 10:42:58 AM5/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I will be able to come too - but I will be about 15min late.

Thanks,
Joe Rodriguez