Volunteer at Maker Faire Milwaukee

carl.stevens

Sep 16, 2016, 11:53:03 AM9/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
We are in need of help at Maker Faire Milwaukee!  We need volunteers to help with registration, the hand of man, and all sorts of amazing events on the 24th and 25th at the Wisconsin State Faire Expo Center.  There is a morning shift and Afternoon shift both Saturday and Sunday.  Come and help for the hole day or just half.  Every hour counts!  Bring a friend or a group or friends and volunteer together!  Click the link below and fill out the short form about when you would like to help.  Also please share this link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google Plus, Smoke Signals, Carrier Pigeons, etc.

Thanks,
Maker Faire Milwaukee Team