Reminder Mini Nerdy Derby event at American Science and Surplus tomorrow

Adrian Volden

Aug 19, 2016, 8:35:18 PM8/19/16
to Milwaukee MakerSpace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, MakerFair MKE Planing group
Hey All,

Reminder Mini Nerdy Derby event at American Science and Surplus tomorrow.

We are all covered for the loading up on Saturday morning at Milwaukee Makerspace .

Still looking for help for the event at American Science and Surplus

Set Up 10:00AM - 11:00AM

Nerdy Derby! Help kids make and race cars, and Info Booth support
11:00AM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 3:00PM

Clean up load out
3:00PM - 4:00PM

Maker Faire Milwaukee and the Milwaukee Makerspace (MMS) are going to have a Mini Nerdy Derby event at American Science and Surplus – Saturday August 20 11:00am to 3:00pm.
We will be taking the small track and all the fixing to make it a Great event!

The only thing that could make it even better is your help.

Why should you volunteer at the Nerdy Derby activity or Maker Faire Milwaukee information Table?
·         Having a great group of people at the Nerdy Derby allow us to develop and hone a “race” system, so that we can run competitions;
·         It is rewarding to be part of an activity that makes kids and adults work together and smile;

Maker Faire Milwaukee invites you to Volunteer for Nerdy Derby Outreach @ American science.

Please visit http://makerfairemke.ivolunteer.com/nerdyderbyoutreach_americanscience to sign up.

If you have any questions after visiting the sign-up link, please contact Adrian Volden at adr...@makerfairemilwaukee.com.

link about the event