H89

ironmonger

Apr 18, 2014, 12:05:42 PM4/18/14
to MMS

I have a Heathkit H89 that will go to recycle unless someone wants it. Complete with 2 bay 8" floppy drive. A piece of history free to a good home.

Paul
WB9HCO
No trees were killed sending this message, but a tremendous number of electrons were terribly inconvienced...

Scott Swanson

Apr 18, 2014, 8:18:02 PM4/18/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Very interested in adding to my museum of computing.   Can you bring it on Tuesday?

ironmonger

Apr 18, 2014, 8:50:47 PM4/18/14
to MMS

I don't think I'll be down Tuesday. I'm in Waukesha, but I'll hang on to it until we can meet

Deboralynn Swanson

Apr 19, 2014, 8:58:10 AM4/19/14
to Milwaukee MakerSpace

Paul,

Love your tag line. Can I steal it to add to my signature pleeeeeze?

Cheers,
DL

No trees were killed sending this message, but a tremendous number of electrons were terribly inconvienced...

--

---

ironmonger

Apr 19, 2014, 1:50:37 PM4/19/14
to MMS

Please feel free to inconvenience a few more electrons. After all, That's how it came to reside where it is  :-)

Paul
WB9HCO
No trees were killed sending this message, but a tremendous number of electrons were terribly inconvienced...

Brian - K9WIS

Apr 19, 2014, 3:12:31 PM4/19/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
wow...havent seen that callsign in a long time...not since the demise of KMRA

73,
Brian  K9Wis...formerly AE9K

ironmonger

Apr 19, 2014, 4:35:56 PM4/19/14
to MMS

Hey Brian
I haven't thought about the call much lately... I've had it over 40 years... now I are an old fart...
KMRA kind of died while I was working 2ND shift for 6 or 8 months, when I got back to a normal workday it was just gone. Never was quite sure what transpired.... Tough to be out of the loop. A few years ago a few of the KMRA  old timers ran field day.
What ever became of Bruce?

Paul
WB9HCO
No trees were killed sending this message, but a tremendous number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced...