Raspberry Pi Zero

Royce Pipkins

Nov 26, 2015, 8:57:28 AM11/26/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/26/raspberry-pi-zero/

$5

Crazy. The thing is that there is no Ethernet. Just USB. But you can get USB WiFi adapters pretty cheap too.

Zahn

Nov 26, 2015, 12:44:52 PM11/26/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Does anyone know of a store that sells the magpi magazine with the free pi zero on the front?

Pete Prodoehl

Nov 26, 2015, 6:59:54 PM11/26/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I plan to check Barnes & Noble this weekend...

Pete

(Sent from a tiny pocket computer.)

> On Nov 26, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Zahn <arz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of a store that sells the magpi magazine with the free pi zero on the front?
>
> --
>
> ---

Scott Swanson

Nov 26, 2015, 9:08:18 PM11/26/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Anybody find them, please buy me 5 (or whatever the limit is).

-- Scott Swanson

Natali

Nov 26, 2015, 9:33:13 PM11/26/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It's completely sold out online. :(

Jerry [HM]

Nov 27, 2015, 12:52:27 PM11/27/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

anybody ever find any of these locally?

if so.. I'll take 2 please.

or let me know where you found some!

thanks@!

Pete Prodoehl

Dec 15, 2015, 10:04:34 AM12/15/15
to milwaukeemakerspace

Update: Issues are expected to hit Barnes & Noble January 12th, 2016.

Pete

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 5:59:54 PM UTC-6, Pete Prodoehl wrote:
I plan to check Barnes & Noble this weekend...

Pete

(Sent from a tiny pocket computer.)

> On Nov 26, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Zahn <arz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of a store that sells the magpi magazine with the free pi zero on the front?
>
> --
>
> ---

Jerry [HM]

Dec 15, 2015, 7:38:03 PM12/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

sweet!

I went there and called several times.

couple people had no clue/cared less.

another said, "we just get what we get"....

one kid who actually gave it some attention said they would only be getting '3' issues but couldnt say when exactly.

when I went there, they the last issue (October?) on the rack.   (this is the B&N by Southridge mall/76th St.)

Update: Issues are expected to hit Barnes & Noble January 12th, 2016.

Pete

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 5:59:54 PM UTC-6, Pete Prodoehl wrote:

I plan to check Barnes & Noble this weekend...

Pete

(Sent from a tiny pocket computer.)

> On Nov 26, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Zahn <arz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of a store that sells the magpi magazine with the free pi zero on the front?
>
> --
>
> ---

---