What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2016-06-20 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 20, 2016, 9:55:04 AM6/20/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Pete Prodoehl

Jun 20, 2016, 4:42:39 PM6/20/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I was at the National Maker Faire this weekend and spoke on a panel
about how different organizations are involved in Maker Faires. It was a
fairly small Faire (about 60 makers) and I spent a lot of time talking
to potential sponsors for our upcoming event. (Fingers are crossed that
some of them want to support us.)

Pete