Old HiFi Cabinet

Matt Richardson

Sep 14, 2016, 1:49:13 PM9/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have an old 1967 Zenith HiFi that has a tee to tee and turntable that do not work. Is anyone interested in repurposing it for any project? I can get it to the Makerspace. The receiver works as do the speakers.

-Matt Richardson

David Bateman

Sep 14, 2016, 2:02:59 PM9/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt - I may be interested.  Is the exterior in decent shape?

--

---

Carl Stevens

Sep 14, 2016, 2:06:28 PM9/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Photo?

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016, David Bateman <dwba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Matt - I may be interested.  Is the exterior in decent shape?
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Matt Richardson <pennyw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have an old 1967 Zenith HiFi that has a tee to tee and turntable that do not work. Is anyone interested in repurposing it for any project? I can get it to the Makerspace. The receiver works as do the speakers.

-Matt Richardson

--

---

---

High-Five,
Carl Stevens
Communications Director

Matt Richardson

Oct 14, 2016, 6:27:20 PM10/14/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Carl... I missed this post! Here's the photos...

The exterior is in good shape except the legs are not longer with the unit (the victim of poor moving assistance years ago). Otherwise, it's in good order.
-Matt

Photo Jul 01, 6 39 43 PM.jpg
Photo May 29, 10 01 12 AM.jpg
Photo May 29, 10 00 49 AM.jpg
Photo May 29, 10 01 22 AM.jpg

Bob Trocke

Oct 14, 2016, 10:49:39 PM10/14/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Very cool unit!

--

---

Pete Prodoehl

Nov 7, 2016, 12:31:08 PM11/7/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, David Bateman, Bob Trocke, Carl Stevens

David, Carl, Bob,

I just got a phone call from Matt Richardson and he was able to get a truck today and can get the old HiFi cabinet to MMS around 1pm today.

First, were one of you interested in it?

Second, would someone be around to help Matt leave it at the space with an appropriate ticket on it?

Pete