Need videoing help Sunday

Tom Gralewicz

Apr 12, 2014, 12:58:39 PM4/12/14
to milwaukeemakerspace
Rich Neubaurer and I are going to film a brain storming session for the potential TV show people.  The usual suspects are unavailable to run a camera for us.

Any volunteers?

Anyone have a GoPro or better video camera we can use?

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Tom Gralewicz

Apr 12, 2014, 12:59:54 PM4/12/14
to milwaukeemakerspace
Ooops,  the plan is for 6pm on Sunday

Also

They would like a group shot or two of members mugging for the camera, possibly a short "we can build it" skit.  Anyone around would be welcome to participate.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Shane T.

Apr 12, 2014, 1:09:06 PM4/12/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
I've no experience running a video camera, but perhaps I can be around for the group stuff.

Bailey Smith

Apr 12, 2014, 10:36:09 PM4/12/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I don't have anything better than a point-and-shoot camera, but for this and future projects I'd like to put it out there that I have a very professional portable audio recording rig with a nice boom pole and shotgun mic, so I've got your location audio recording covered!

- Bailey

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Tom Gralewicz <m...@ieee.org> wrote:

--

---

Scott Swanson

Apr 12, 2014, 10:52:55 PM4/12/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

90 percent of good video is audio.

Brent Bublitz

Apr 12, 2014, 10:55:44 PM4/12/14

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Scott Swanson <srs...@gmail.com> wrote:

90 percent of good video is audio.

Shane T.

Apr 13, 2014, 12:44:27 AM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Alas, I will not be in attendance.  Got called in to work tomorrow.

If all is done early enough, I might make it, but I wouldn't count on it.

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:55:44 PM UTC-5, photozz wrote:
On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Scott Swanson <srs...@gmail.com> wrote:

90 percent of good video is audio.

--

---

Jake Bissen

Apr 13, 2014, 7:02:04 PM4/13/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
CRAP!!!

I would have LOVED to help you guys with this. tremendously. I even own a gopro. Unfortunately I've been writing a paper >.>

Anything in the future be sure to contact me!

I know how to edit as well on adobe premiere. Haven't done a lot of it but I can learn what I don't know.

Jake Bissen