Jump shear

Tom Gralewicz

Jul 22, 2016, 6:39:51 PM7/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have been talking with a few members about getting jump shear for the space.

I found a 4' for $200.

It has been converted to pneumatic - that way you can't break it by jumping 2 people on it.
And its a bit rusty but should clean up fine.

Does the space want it?
Is anyone willing to champion cleaning it and getting it running?

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

shear.jpg

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Jul 23, 2016, 7:43:04 PM7/23/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, m...@ieee.org
Sounds promising, any idea of it's capacity (Thickness, etc)

Bill**2

GRoth...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2016, 8:25:00 PM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Tom

I would be interested, my schedule is tight until after August can I talk to you about championing it tomorrow?

Greg Rothe

--

---

Tom Gralewicz

Jul 25, 2016, 8:44:19 PM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday would be fine.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

longla...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 11:47:18 AM7/27/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would be happy to help after 4:30 weekdays. Let me know when Todd 414 477 0045