Supplies for Maker Faire

Pete Prodoehl

Sep 19, 2016, 2:10:27 PM9/19/16
to membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Our friend Tamara from Seattle is doing a "ReMake It Station" at Maker Faire, and looking for some these things:

- Small blocks of wood, especially if they are somewhat triangular
- Cardboard tubes
- Yogurt cartons
- Wine corks
- Googly eyes

If we can supply some of these, it would be awesome.

I know we've got scrap wood and could make some small blocks and triangles, but I probably won't get to the space to make any... Anyone want to get some ready?

thanks!

Pete

Tom Gondek

Sep 19, 2016, 2:15:03 PM9/19/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I Have all sorts of wood scraps.  Free for the taking!

I Have all sorts of wood scraps.  Free for the taking!

Shane

Sep 19, 2016, 2:47:36 PM9/19/16
to membersonly-milwaukeemakerspace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Does the craft lab still have a giant collection of Googly Eyes?

What size triangles are we talkin'?  I doubt I'll have time, but if I do, I'll nip some off via the chop saw (compound mitre, yes, yes, I know).

Lexie Rimson

Sep 22, 2016, 11:56:17 AM9/22/16
to membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The googly eyes - if we still have them - would be in the Nerdy Derby Car box, most likely. That is where they typically end up.

I have some TP roles (like 3 or 4) at home that I collected after seeing this request. I thought we had a bunch of those at the space in the craft lab, in a brown paper bag, on the top shelf of the red metal shelf unit that is between the Craft Hack Rack and the embroidery machine.  I might be at the space on Friday. Somewhat in the air right now.

Lexie

Brant

Sep 22, 2016, 11:02:29 PM9/22/16
to membersonly-milwaukeemakerspace, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
We have more than enough cardboard tubes.

Lexie Rimson

Sep 23, 2016, 9:37:47 AM9/23/16
to membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com, milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Ok, well. I will recycle the tubes I have.
I also have plastic caps if needed.

Thanks for getting the TP rolls and the googly eyes to them, Kathy. I wasn't sure where they were. :)
Lexie