Power Planer

Pete Prodoehl

Aug 11, 2016, 12:49:01 AM8/11/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

Does anyone have a power planer I could try an experiment with? I'd like to try planing plastic lumber.

I am not able to use the planer at Milwaukee Makerspace for non-wood planing, and I cannot afford to add a full planer to my shop right now, but I could add a power planer. They are only 3 1/4" wide, but I'd like to see what results I can get with one.

thanks!

Pete

Carl Stevens

Aug 11, 2016, 12:00:41 PM8/11/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
You could also try a surfacing operation on the new Tormach.

--

---

High-Five,
Carl Stevens
Communications Director

Tom Gralewicz

Aug 16, 2016, 6:45:28 PM8/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I brought an older version of these in for you to try:

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker