Who thinks we need a sheet metal shear to go with our brake and roll?

Tom Gralewicz

Jun 24, 2015, 3:11:08 PM6/24/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Inline image 1
Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

Adrian Volden

Jun 24, 2015, 3:36:47 PM6/24/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Tom,

Would be nice to have but,

Is the unit ready to use with little or no repairs needed?
I would assume the Forge group would be the caretakers?
Are you thinking a private group buy, not MMS buy?

Any idea how much they want for it?

--

---

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Jun 24, 2015, 4:42:52 PM6/24/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
Seems like a natural addition to the toolbox.

Bill**2

Tom Gralewicz

Jun 24, 2015, 7:30:31 PM6/24/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It should be in working order, but may need some cleaning and lubrication.

Its pneumatic so will need to be near an air line.

He wants $500 for it since its for the space.  Of someone wants to  buy it and take it home it would be $1000

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM, wwill...@wi.rr.com <wwill...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
Seems like a natural addition to the toolbox.

Bill**2

Bill Dussault

Jun 24, 2015, 10:54:14 PM6/24/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
I believe that would be very handy

Jake Bissen

Jun 25, 2015, 2:55:15 AM6/25/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
I'm all for it! how thick? Im assuming at least 10 ga. but if it can do 1/8th inch or quarter that would be sick.

Jake Bissen
(Aka armor guy)

Marc Ownley

Jun 25, 2015, 7:43:47 AM6/25/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, Tom Gralewicz
I agree with Armor Guy (Jake)..........
Marc

ChrisH

Jun 25, 2015, 10:17:39 AM6/25/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, m...@ieee.org
It says right on the front of it, "16 GA MILD STEEL", so I'd assume that would be what it's capable of.