Space Improvement Day: [2016-06-26]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 22, 2016, 12:00:05 PM6/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Join us at 1pm on Sunday for our monthly Space Improvement Day!

Help the Makerspace be more awesome by cleaning up and
organizing things so we can spend more time making and
less time dealing with clutter.

(Supposedly there will be food provided for humans.)

Not sure what to do? Check out this page!

http://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/spaceprojs

reMMinderbot thanks you!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 25, 2016, 12:00:08 PM6/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Jun 25, 2016, 2:43:44 PM6/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
One item on the list surprised me; I didn't know we had a logan lathe.
Bill**2

Tool/Equipment Related

  • Find/make chuck jaws for the Logan lathe, or mount a chuck that has both sets of jaws.

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Jun 27, 2016, 9:39:47 AM6/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I try to keep that list sort-of-up-to-date, but don't claim expertise in all of the various possible projects. In short: if we don't have a Logan lathe (or some other project doesn't make sense) and you're in a position to know, please delete/correct/etc.

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan
Secretary - Milwaukee Makerspace Board

--

---

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Jun 27, 2016, 11:59:31 AM6/27/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I don't believe I have access to alter the wiki

Bill**2

On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 8:39:47 AM UTC-5, Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary) wrote:
 . . .  and you're in a position to know, please delete/correct/etc.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Jun 27, 2016, 12:28:07 PM6/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to have access? I can fix that...

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan
Secretary - Milwaukee Makerspace Board

James

Jun 27, 2016, 1:33:56 PM6/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Space improving days always catch my by surprise for some reason (even though I get the emails).
I usually end grabbing a broom or vacuum and just clean, or square away a few benches with leftover odds n ends from projects on.  Not that it's a bad thing to do.
A project that would give me a chance to learn something, however, would be even better.

From: keith.m...@milwaukeemakerspace.org
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:28:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [MakerSpace] Re: Space Improvement Day: [2016-06-26]
To: milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Steve Pilon

Jun 27, 2016, 4:59:02 PM6/27/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
When is the next raffle for items in the impound lot? If there is something in there that I think could benifit my area as an area champion what do I have to do? Id like that rolling cart for the cnc room to hold the computer for the Mogul.
Message has been deleted

wwill...@wi.rr.com

Jun 27, 2016, 5:41:08 PM6/27/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Please.

Bill**2  (prior response deleted and replaced with one without all the trailing info)