Carpet cleaner

Karen Pauli

Sep 10, 2016, 5:32:12 AM9/10/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Does anyone know who owns the Bissell carpet cleaner in the sink hall?  Harvey owns the other one, but no one I've talked to so far knows who owns the Bissell.

Harvey Matyas

Sep 10, 2016, 10:59:02 AM9/10/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
However, everyone is free to use it at the Makerspace!!!!!!!

--

---

integritylawnlandscaping

Sep 16, 2016, 8:39:39 AM9/16/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

I have a professional carpet cleaner. I plan on doing our carpets this winter.

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Sep 16, 2016, 9:18:06 AM9/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
You rock, Rik.

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan
Secretary - Milwaukee Makerspace Board

Harvey Matyas

Sep 16, 2016, 12:32:46 PM9/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Rik

If you need help let me know.

Harvey

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 7:39 AM, integritylawnlandscaping <integritylaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Integrity Lawn Care

Sep 16, 2016, 1:29:53 PM9/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
K bro

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Harvey Matyas <harvey...@milwaukeemakerspace.org> wrote:
Rik

If you need help let me know.

Harvey