CompactFlash Card

ChrisH

Apr 15, 2014, 2:59:02 PM4/15/14
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a 1/2/4GB Compact Flash card that they'd be willing to donate to me (or let me buy from them on the cheap)?
I'd like to get this tonight if possible...  Thank you!

Tom Gralewicz

Apr 15, 2014, 3:48:59 PM4/15/14
to milwaukeemakerspace
I've got a pair of 1G and 2G cards I'll bring to the space.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---