Desktop Waterjet - WAZER

ChrisH

Sep 13, 2016, 12:08:25 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

Carl Stevens

Sep 13, 2016, 12:14:25 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'd be in for a hundred or so.

--

---

High-Five,
Carl Stevens
Communications Director

ChrisH

Sep 13, 2016, 12:20:07 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
FYI, depending on when we get into the KS campaign, the device is either ~$4k (~25 remaining pledges), or ~$4.5k (150 remaining pledges).
-Chris

Matthew Neesley

Sep 13, 2016, 12:43:09 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
ermaGERD...#shutupandtakemymoney...$100 (at least) from me!
-MattN

Bob Trocke

Sep 13, 2016, 12:45:42 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

$100 for me too!
Bob

--

---

David Buggs

Sep 13, 2016, 12:46:37 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Same here.

D Buggs

--

---

Isaac Salapat

Brant

Sep 13, 2016, 12:48:54 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
$50 from me

Shane T.

Sep 13, 2016, 1:13:36 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Screw it, I'm in for $50.

Tony

Sep 13, 2016, 1:43:20 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The Wiki page is live: Submit your pledge here:
http://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/miscellaneous/groupbuys

 - Tony
--

---

Bob Trocke

Sep 13, 2016, 2:11:10 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Pete and Alden, I appreciate the reminders for due diligence and realistic expectations.

ChrisH

Sep 13, 2016, 3:41:15 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Um. I never pledged $100. *lol* Thank you for setting up the Wiki page, though Tony -- I was mostly posting to see if people were interested.
-Chris

On 09/13/2016 11:08 AM, ChrisH wrote:
--

---

Tony

Sep 13, 2016, 3:51:02 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.  Cut-and-paste error.  Looks like you corrected it.  Thanks!

Royce Pipkins

Sep 13, 2016, 3:55:12 PM9/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
This is the same project that made the news a few years ago.

Maybe there are a few more details in the video from the time. For example the pump is 2HP and less than 15,000 PSI.

On 09/13/2016 02:41 PM, ChrisH wrote:
Um. I never pledged $100. *lol* Thank you for setting up the Wiki page, though Tony -- I was mostly posting to see if people were interested.
-Chris

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 12:43:20 PM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
The Wiki page is live: Submit your pledge here:
http://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/miscellaneous/groupbuys

 - Tony

On 09/13/2016 11:08 AM, ChrisH wrote:
--

---

---

Steve Pilon

Sep 13, 2016, 5:14:32 PM9/13/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
This  is a really neat project and Ill donate $20 <-- college student

Keep in mind though:

From their Kickstarter:

Abrasive: $.60 to $1.10 per lb
.33lbs per minute
$.19 to $.36 per minute

Custom knife 118 minutes
$22.42-$42.48

Penny necklace 60 minutes
$11.40 to $21.60

Bakers rack 95 minutes
$18.24 to $34.20

Belt drive bike 168 minutes
$31.92 to $60.48

Glass art 34 minutes
$6.46 to $12.24

This is the cost in abrasive to cut the above out. With that being said this is still an excellent project.