İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Kent Shook

okunmadı,
11 Eki 2017 23:08:1111.10.2017
alıcı milwaukeemakerspace
I'm starting to work on a couple of LED projects, the biggest of which is to do some lighting on my stairs at night since I have no lights that are switchable both at the top and bottom of the stairs.

What is a good source for warm white LED strips? Adafruit has these 60 LED/m strips, but they're $25/m whereas Amazon has these for only $5/5m - 96% less!

Where do you all buy LEDs and LED strips from?

Thanks!

Jerry HM

okunmadı,
14 Eki 2017 19:55:1014.10.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Honestly.. I buy mine at the cheapest place I can find that fit the specs I'm looking for.

I buy led strips, RGB strips and 'Neo Pixel' strips all from ebay/china at whatever price fits my budget.

I dont know what package the Adafruit ones are.. (look like 5050's).. but the Amazon one are only 2835's keep that in mind.

How do you plan on powering these?  (They both look to be 12v)

Ive picked up some single color 5v strips off ebay as well..

--

---

Marcin Polewski

okunmadı,
14 Eki 2017 22:36:0414.10.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I personally have only bought WS1812B LED pixels which are addressable RGB pixels from AlliExpress. NeoPixels are locally sourced branded WS1812B strips from AdaFruit which are more expensive than AlliExpress suppliers.

For my 12ft MakerFaire Sign, I was able to find a supplier on AlliExpress for 5m 96/m IP20 for only $43.09 a reel. Locally sourced such as AdaFruit or Amazon, the equivalent would have cost $100 or more per real.

Regards,
Marcin

---

Marcin Polewski

okunmadı,
14 Eki 2017 22:37:1014.10.2017
alıcı milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry typo, I meant to say WS2812B and not WS1812B.

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Jerry HM <whisp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

the_digital_dentist

okunmadı,
15 Eki 2017 19:48:3615.10.2017
alıcı milwaukeemakerspace
Ikea has a lot of different LED lighting strips in several different configurations.

Amazon.com can get you a lot of that sort of thing in 2 days if you're a Prime member.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti