Free Macining Books

Larry

Apr 21, 2018, 9:33:28 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'm clearing out some shelf space and I have the following books on machining available for free.  I can bring them into the space for pickup.

EZPath-S Operations and Programming Manual - Bridgeport Lathe

Acu-Rite MillPwr2 User's Manual - Bridgeport Mill

MasterCAM X9 Mill 2D Training Guide

MasterCAM X9 Mill 3D Training Guide

Machine Shop Practice Volume 1, K.H.Moltrecht

CNC Trade Secrets, James A. Harvey

Machining Fundamentals, Walker, Dixon

Computer Numerical Control Machining and Turning Centers, Quesada

CNC Machining Fundamentals and Applications, Gizelbach

CNC Control Setup for Milling and Turning, Smid

Jig and Fixture Design, Hoffman

Machine Trades Print Reading, Barsamian, Gizelbach

Machinery's Handbook, 28th Edition

Harvey Matyas

Apr 21, 2018, 10:14:33 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Larry

I am interested in the CNC Trade Secrets, James A. Harvey and Jig and Fixture Design, Hoffman.

Thank you,

Harvey

jeff mann

Apr 21, 2018, 10:23:46 AM4/21/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested in the machinery handbook

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Larry

Apr 21, 2018, 10:34:54 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Harvey,

I'll bring them in to the meeting Tuesday.

Larry

Larry

Apr 21, 2018, 10:35:45 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Jeff,

Any of them in particular?

jeff mann

Apr 21, 2018, 11:06:38 AM4/21/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The only one I see listed is the 28th edition, so that one I guess.

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Pilon

Apr 21, 2018, 11:13:26 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Maybe some of these books could become the property of the machine shop, a lot of these books could help new members who need to know the basics. I'm interested in both the Mastercam books.

Larry

Apr 21, 2018, 11:22:45 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Sounds good Jeff.  I'll bring it in to the meeting.

Larry

Apr 21, 2018, 11:23:23 AM4/21/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Steve,

I'll bring them into the meeting.

Harvey Matyas

Apr 21, 2018, 7:15:12 PM4/21/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Larry

Thank you.

Harvey

--

---

jeff mann

Apr 22, 2018, 8:00:40 PM4/22/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Larry,

Unfortuantly I wont be able to attend the meeting tuesday but I should be around wednesday and later, if you are in later in the week or wouldnt mind putting it on the confrence table with a note I could pick it up.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sean Derby

Apr 22, 2018, 9:01:08 PM4/22/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry, if still available, i'd be interested in:

Machining Fundamentals, Walker, Dixon

--

---

Larry

Apr 22, 2018, 10:54:39 PM4/22/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
No problem.

Kevin Sippel Jr

Apr 22, 2018, 11:27:14 PM4/22/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hello Larry,

If no area champions are interested in these titles becoming property of the machine shop, I'd be interested in:

-Machine Trades Print Reading, Barsamian, Gizelbach
-Machining Fundamentals, Walker, Dixon
-CNC Machining Fundamentals and Applications, Gizelbach

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for this Tuesday's meeting.  If you were willing to leave them on the conference table with a note, I could pick them up this Friday. Thank you and let me know if that works.

Best Regards,

Kevin Sippel

--

---

Larry

Apr 23, 2018, 8:45:29 AM4/23/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi Kevin,

The Machining Fundamentals book is already spoken for but I'll set the other two aside for you.

Kevin Sippel Jr

Apr 23, 2018, 9:56:20 AM4/23/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,

Many thanks!

Best Regards,

Kevin Sippel

Larry

Apr 24, 2018, 9:04:25 PM4/24/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
All of the books have been left on the ttable in the meeting room.  Books spoken for have the person's name on them.  There are also books available on neon and holograms if anyone is interested.

Larry

Sean Derby

Apr 24, 2018, 10:52:43 PM4/24/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Larry!

I have had my fill of training clips on YouTube