Spray Paint Left in Wood Shop

SonnyZ

Jan 5, 2017, 10:49:48 AM1/5/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I was working in the Wood Shop Monday night and may have left two new cans of spray paint on the table saw out feed table. They are for my son's skateboard project. Once can was orange and the other blue. if anyone found them, would you please put them in a safe place and let me know?

For what it is worth, they were not use in the Wood Shop nor did we intend to do so. We had them inside to keep them from getting too cold in the car. Unfortunately, we ran out of time and did not get to paint the board. So, the project is at a stand still until we find them.