Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Rick Bowman

lugemata,
17. aug 2017, 23:50:0717.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace

Anyone know a good place to buy a linear actuator? I need a 4-8" stroke and can use 12v to 36v. Used is great

Tom Gralewicz

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 00:27:1318.08.17
kuni milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Check American Science, I have seen them in their motor aisle.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

Jeff Mann

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 07:40:2418.08.17
kuni milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I just put a linear actuator from a tread mill in the hack rack, I think it was 12v and around 4in stroke. There was also a cuircuit board that controlled it too.

Jeff Mann
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to milwaukeemakers...@googlegroups.com.

Rick Bowman

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 11:23:3118.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace
Do you remember how long ago and where on the back rack you left it?

Pete Prodoehl

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 12:30:2818.08.17

On 8/17/17 10:50 PM, Rick Bowman wrote:

Anyone know a good place to buy a linear actuator? I need a 4-8" stroke and can use 12v to 36v. Used is great
--

Jeff Mann

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 19:58:5618.08.17
kuni milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
It was Sunday I believe

Jeff Mann

Rick Bowman

lugemata,
18. aug 2017, 23:11:0218.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace
I looked pretty thoroughly and couldnt find it. If anyone does find it could they set it aside for me? I would really appreciate it.

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 6:58:56 PM UTC-5, jeff mann wrote:
It was Sunday I believe

Jeff Mann

On Aug 18, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://makermuscle.com/

On 8/17/17 10:50 PM, Rick Bowman wrote:

Anyone know a good place to buy a linear actuator? I need a 4-8" stroke and can use 12v to 36v. Used is great

---

Steven Birkholz

lugemata,
20. aug 2017, 23:25:0220.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace
I have 24 volt linear actuator. Looks like your pic. Bought used for 20$.
I will bring tomorrow to space to see if it is what you need.
Steveb

Richard Bowman

lugemata,
21. aug 2017, 00:09:0021.08.17
kuni milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks.

--

---

Steven Birkholz

lugemata,
29. aug 2017, 16:21:4429.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace
Rick, Still have actuator if you are interested. Also have 500-1000 watt D.C. Motor. Could use a little help with some welds. Steveb

Richard Bowman

lugemata,
29. aug 2017, 22:37:4229.08.17
kuni milwaukeemakerspace
I forgot that you are the one with the actuator too. See you tomorrow.
Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi
0 uut sõnumit