Pallet Jack

Felisha Wild

Feb 23, 2015, 1:56:19 PM2/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
We are getting a delivery on Wednesday and we need a pallet jack.  Does anyone have a pallet jack that we can pickup on Tuesday for use on Wednesday?  It would need a capacity of around 5000 pounds.

Thanks,

Felisha

James

Feb 23, 2015, 10:04:18 PM2/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Would the shipping company bring one if you told them you needed it?
If all else fails, I think I can find out where you could rent one and have it delivered then picked up.  Will probably not come too cheap, though.  The more notice the better.  A day is pretty short notice.
If you need a contact in a hurry call me at 262-746-1176, and also message me.  That is my work number, I maybe can give you people you can call if you really are up against a wall.

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:56:19 -0800
From: felish...@gmail.com
To: milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MakerSpace] Pallet Jack

--

---

Chef Felisha Wild

Feb 23, 2015, 10:08:24 PM2/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

I borrowed the pallet jack from the makerspace. The shipping company
may or may not have a jack on the truck and aside from lift gate
service they probably won't want to help get it into the shop.

Thanks for the ideas though,

Felisha
Chef Felisha Wild
Our Daily Salt, LLC
3519 West National Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm / Sunday 10am - 5pm
http://OurDailySalt.com
https://www.facebook.com/OurDailySalt
1-414-671-9453

James

Feb 23, 2015, 10:55:13 PM2/23/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Good!  Glad the space was able to help...
Trucking companies are often nervous about liability.