Makers' Community Site - Beta Test

Brandon Corlett

Apr 11, 2018, 3:24:47 PM4/11/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi all,

I was working on a plan for how I am going to coordinate my new "Electronics Lab Team" and thought that a digital space would be a great resource as we all have different schedules.
I put together an install of a social platform called HumBub. If you would like to test it out with me visit https://mkemakers.space/ and sign up for an account. If people like to use it and would like an official install for the makers space I can set one up at community.milwaukeemakersspace.org or any other domain.

Cheers!

Brandon

Brandon Corlett

Apr 11, 2018, 3:26:44 PM4/11/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Note: There can be a dedicated "Space" for each of the Areas in The Space. There can also me private spaces if desired along with direct user to user messaging.

Brandon Corlett

Apr 25, 2018, 7:24:41 PM4/25/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
:) I have an instance running now at https://milwaukeemaker.space.  When you have a chance if you could create an account and let me know how that process goes for you that would be very helpful.