Son of MegaMax

the_digital_dentist

Jul 30, 2016, 7:58:08 PM7/30/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Last week I replaced the chopped up Kapton tape on the bed, and today I restored SoM to his former glory- I reinstalled the undercarriage plate and leveled the bed using a dial gauge.  You can now use the entire bed plate for printing- 317 x 305 mm, and the print quality should be higher.

Pete Prodoehl

Jul 30, 2016, 9:45:40 PM7/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Moar wheels!!!!