Aluminum casting today

Kayla Schroeder

May 24, 2016, 12:26:08 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
to those of you I talked to last week about casting today, I'm running behind in the errands for today and still have a small teeshirt project i need done for tonight.

Would anyone be incredibly inconvenienced if I were reschedule the pour for next week Tuesday? With how much is already poured any how far we are from Maker Fair, I'm not too concerned with pushing another week out. Next week should prove to be a bit cooler as well, which for anyone playing with heat is always a little more desirable.

I'll be around the space by 12:30 if anyone have questions.

Kayla Schroeder
Milwaukee, WI

Pete Prodoehl

May 24, 2016, 12:38:27 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Do you need more hard drives to melt down? I've got a ton on my shelf.

I've also got another 40 drives we could do a "take apart" night with.

Pete

Kayla Schroeder

May 24, 2016, 12:41:03 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I would love that. Very much. Yes. give me all the aluminum computer parts.

Kayla Schroeder
Milwaukee, WI

--

---

Pete Prodoehl

May 24, 2016, 12:51:04 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

They are on my shelf now (C3). Where should I put them for you?

Pete

Kayla Schroeder

May 24, 2016, 12:56:21 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Casting area would be fine. If i remember there should be some next to the mixer? Otherwise, on one of the shelves if it fits. Thanks!!

Kayla Schroeder
Milwaukee, WI

Adrian Volden

May 24, 2016, 12:58:22 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The hard drives have been already moved from Pete's shelve to the casting area last Tuesday night. ( I needed the room to put the Red LED's on the shelves)
Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00
iPad

Pete Prodoehl

May 24, 2016, 1:49:03 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Adrian!

In the coming weeks I'll bring in more hard drives on Tuesday night for disassembly.

Pete

Kayla Schroeder

May 24, 2016, 2:02:57 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com