What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2017-08-14 edition]

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 14, 2017, 9:55:04 AM8/14/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere.

reMMinderbot thanks you!

the_digital_dentist

Aug 14, 2017, 4:02:24 PM8/14/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I added a better print cooling fan to UMMD and came up with the way (thanks to some input from Akai) that I'm going to attach the lower front panel.  I also came up with the way to make the top cover that will allow easy removal of the front and rear upper covers, while also locking them down to keep curious fingers out, in prep for the Maker Faire.  I'll be adding motor mount covers shortly, and higher powered UV LEDs because they make prints stronger (   ; )   )