New 6 inch jointer training!!!!!!

Steve Pilon

Jan 3, 2017, 3:00:25 PM1/3/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
The new jointer is now ready to be used. everyone who was signed off on the old one must be resigned off on the new jointer. Ill be holding a training class on JUST the jointer this evening after the meeting if anyone is interested.

Also the tiny 4 inch jointer is going away as we only need one jointer.

As a reminder the jointer is only for wood, no mdf, osb, plywood or plastic, only wood with a grain.

mathew melk

Jan 3, 2017, 5:55:48 PM1/3/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I would appreciate being checked off on the new jointer.

Thanks,
Mathew Melk

James

Jan 3, 2017, 8:00:16 PM1/3/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to train on it.  No hurries.  Anytime we are both at the space and each have some time to burn would be fine.  Or I'll get in on a group session if I happen to be there when you do one.
Hit me up if you see me and have time.

--

---