Anyone from the ceramics area around tonight?

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

photozz

未读,
2018年6月21日 19:31:212018/6/21
收件人 milwaukeemakerspace
He guys, I saw an old thread about discontinuing open house Thursday nights. There seemed to be no solid definitive wrap up on the topic. Are Thursdays still open?

I have someone interested in doing ceramics, and they are interested in joining the space. Would there be anyone around tonight to talk to about it?

Dan Jonke

未读,
2018年6月21日 20:00:102018/6/21
收件人 milwaukeemakerspace
Sorry,

We stopped doing that several years ago. There was a lack of member commitment to be present and host guests. The BOD is currently meeting at the space, we won't be able to entertain a guest.

-Dan
--

---

jeff mann

未读,
2018年6月23日 12:33:002018/6/23
收件人 milwaukeemakerspace
So if you or someone else would like to join the makerspace, the best thing to do is show up for a Tuesday night meeting and get a tour after the meeting, If you would like to do some ceramics related things I would be the person to contact on that. while the ceramics area isn't completely functional yet** we are getting a brand new kiln and making that space completely usable within the next month or so. If you want to set up a time on the weekends with me ( I travel a lot during the week) or just want more general information on the area the ceramics area wiki is a good place to get started. https://wiki.milwaukeemakerspace.org/classes/ceramics If you have any more questions on the ceramics area i'm more than willing to answer them.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子