Leftover Window Tint Film?

Vishal Rana

Aug 22, 2017, 12:53:35 PM8/22/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have leftover window tint film? I am looking for a minimum
of 7" X 7" piece with light transmission between 20-40%.

They are pretty inexpensive but I don't want to buy a kit and have to
throw the unusable portion away.

I am using a 7-segment display under daylight. The film will help with
readability.

Thanks,
Vishal

Adrian Volden