Fusion360 class?

John Neil Thompson

Oct 14, 2017, 7:41:52 PM10/14/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi -- I signed-up to be a member a few weeks ago and met  __(can't remember his name)___ who put his email on the board offering a class for Fusion360.  Anybody know who this was / his email so I can sign-up?

Thanks!

Harvey Matyas

Oct 14, 2017, 11:13:08 PM10/14/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
John

His name is Carl Stevens
Carl, I'm also interested in attending this class.

dillan

Oct 16, 2017, 11:04:47 AM10/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Carl,
Count me in as well. When are you thinking about running a class?

-Dillan

Richard Bowman

Oct 16, 2017, 3:07:36 PM10/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Im up for a refresher as well

Kevin Bruce

Oct 18, 2017, 11:44:06 AM10/18/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am also a new member and if I remember right this software is used for design layout for several machines. I would also be interested in learning this.

Steve Gutschow

Oct 18, 2017, 12:38:49 PM10/18/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
U can count me in.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 18, 2017, at 10:44 AM, 'Kevin Bruce' via milwaukeemakerspace <milwaukee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I am also a new member and if I remember right this software is used for design layout for several machines. I would also be interested in learning this.
>
> --
>
> ---

Jonathan Polfer

Oct 19, 2017, 2:52:26 AM10/19/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested too.  I did my first (ever!) CAD model in it a couple weeks ago and would love to learn more about the UI.

-Jon Polfer

On Oct 18, 2017 11:38 AM, "Steve Gutschow" <steveg...@gmail.com> wrote:
U can count me in.
 Steve

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 18, 2017, at 10:44 AM, 'Kevin Bruce' via milwaukeemakerspace <milwaukeemakerspace@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I am also a new member and if I remember right this software is used for design layout for several machines. I would also be interested in learning this.
>
> --
>
> ---

---

the_digital_dentist

Oct 19, 2017, 3:12:22 PM10/19/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
If the schedule works for me, I'll be there.

Steve Pilon

Oct 20, 2017, 10:25:46 AM10/20/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
So is this class happening? I haven't seen Carl respond here.

While I'm not too familiar with Fusion I do recommend watching this video, https://youtu.be/Do_C_NLH5sw it's by a YouTuber called John Saunders and it's all about CAM basics, he also has cad videos as well.

Kevin Bruce

Oct 22, 2017, 2:36:37 PM10/22/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Is there way to tag Carl? I am not sure he is even aware of this post.

dillan

Oct 23, 2017, 1:37:56 PM10/23/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I sent Carl a txt with a link to this post last week. I'm sure he's busy lately and will post class dates when he's able to.

In the interim, if you are looking for a crash course on Fusion they have several short video tutorials available:

I actually got started with a webinar video they posted on YouTube and found it pretty helpful in getting productive quickly.

-Dillan