Just discovered Tampermonkey, any tips?

Steve Pilon

Aug 24, 2016, 12:33:25 PM8/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
As the title reads I just discovered Tampermonkey for Chrome after one-to-many "were blocking you from our site because of your ad-blocker".

I so far have an anti-anti-ad-blocker installed and an awesome YouTube script installed. What does everyone else have installed that makes their life easier?

If your not familiar with Tampermonkey heres how to do it. https://www.reddit.com/r/YouShouldKnow/comments/4z0lcg/ysk_about_antiad_block_killer/

Shane T.

Aug 24, 2016, 12:45:05 PM8/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I run NoScript, ABP, TabMix Plus, and Ant Video Downloader. I think that's it.

ChrisH

Aug 24, 2016, 3:43:11 PM8/24/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
"Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek", "Facebook unsponsored" are my two main ones.