folding table

Karen Pauli

Jan 12, 2017, 7:44:00 AM1/12/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Ever since I first saw one, I have wanted one of those folding tables with the table-top slats strung together with bunge cord.  When I looked in the scrap box and found the sad remains of what someone took apart to build those room dividers, I salvaged everything I could find to reconstruct one of the tables.  There was an intact and undamaged base and enough slats for the top, but I seem to be missing the two strips that stabilize the base and support the slats.  Does anyone know what happened to these pieces?  Are they on a hack rack somewhere?  Does anyone remember what they looked like so I can copy them?